Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)

Go down 
+16
Nightwing
Johnny Quick
Huntress
Quicksilver
Superman
Superwoman
Circe
Batgirl
Wolverine
Deathstroke
Supergirl
Kimura
X-23
Black Cat
Scarlet Witch
Shadowcat
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:07 am

Clark glanced over at her with a small smile on his face, "Are you concerned about me?" He asked lightly as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 am

Barbara managed a smile. "Kara wouldn't be too happy if her cousin wasn't taken care of." She said, smirking a little.

"I'm kind of surprised that you're not pushing me away... I guess I'm used to Bruce wanting to do things on his own..." She said, chuckling a little.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:18 am

Clark chuckled, "Well you know Bruce, that's just the way he is. And you're right about Kara...do you think she's here?" He asked hoping that she was still safe back on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:22 am

Barbara shook her head. "Don't know, I hope not... I don't think she could take it..." She said, worried.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 am

Clark sighed, "Well Kara is a strong Kryptonian...I just hope she doesn't wind up here." He said quietly. He gave her a sad smile, "Do me a favor and try to stay alive all right?" He asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:19 am

Cheshire shook her head while smirking, She wanted so say something about the collar but decided not to. The girl seemed to have some fetishes. Which was amusing. ''Well I am not all to happy because, I have certain things I need to take care of in my world.'' She said. Looking up at the sky before back towards the woman. She wasn't going to tell the girl about her daughter, neither about Roy.
It was none of her business.

Brushing through her hair. ''But we'll make the most of it.''
Back to top Go down
Black Cat

Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:53 am

Black Cat listened to her reasoning for being disgruntled over their position, she understood partially. She had left Spiderman and her mother behind, but they were the only two people she cared for particularly back home. If Spiderman wasn't here, she knew he would take care of her mother for her, and if he was, well, she had some company. She rather hoped he wasn't, she didn't know how he would cope in this sort of game.

"Yes, lets make the most of an arguably good or bad situation," Cassie smirked. "So are you a hero," She twisted once more around the back of her, whispering the words in her left ear. "Or a villain?" Swinging around onto her other shoulder, she murmured the latter into the right. She wasn't sure which she'd prefer Cheshire to be, a hero, she supposed, though villains did carry a certain edge of sexy mysteriousness she couldn't place.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire

Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:08 am

Cheshire smirked. She turned her head again when the girl went behind her. She turned around. Letting her finger nails softly poke into Black Cat's cheek. They weren't filled with poison so it was alright. ''Villain dear, And I am proud of it.'' She smirked. Before she stepped behind Black cat, Wrapping one arm around the girls neck. ''What about you?'' She whispered back into the girls ear.

She didn't know what the girl was, But she seemed more like a villain, Behavior like. But she could always be wrong, Catwoman had the hots for a hero too. It was so twisted.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:52 am

"You too, all right?" Barbara said, giving him a smile.

"Let's get you to that manor, shall we?" She said, giving him a small smile, as they continued their way to the manor.

{OOC: Do we want to start a new little topic with them at Clark's room?}
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Clark nodded, "Good idea, maybe then we can find more answers." He said quietly.
(Sorry for the wait and sure x3)
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 am

Wally had woken up with the others. He had stayed quiet though. The situation didn't seem apropriate for jokes, neither did he want to make ones. He touched the collar on his neck , quietly following the others to the mansion. There were some people he didn't know, and some that he knew but wasn't really thrilled they were here. But atleast he was glad he wasn't going to be here alone.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 am

Dinah had awoken half way through the explanation. She caught the part about her powers being reduced because of the collar. She wasn't allowed to use her powers? That was not all too bad.. Maybe.. She sighed, as she started walking towards the hero house, she noticed Flash. "Hey Flash, not so fast!" She joked as she walked towards him. He seemed pretty down about the situation. She softly nudged him. "It'll be okay." She said softly. Trying to sound somewhat comforting.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:46 pm

Wally stopped and turned to look at Dinah who walked to him. He smiled. "Oh, hi Dinah. I would ask you how are you? but I think I know the answer already." He smiled warmly when she nudged him. "I really hope so."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 am

Dinah smiled slightly. "Don't worry Wally," she said as they continued walking towards the building. "You're not alone. We have Superman, and you. Bat girl. We'll figure out a way to get out of here. " She said as she looked straight ahead. It seemed a difficult situation though. But if there was just one woman.. One woman ruling the game.. It was these collars. They would sent off a shock once you would use your powers. That was the biggest problem. Maybe if they found a way to somehow deactivate these collars, maybe melt the collar.. It looked all to simple. There must be somethig else.. A catch..dinah shook herself out of the thought. "Well you could say I was doing good, until now." Giving him a weak smile. "How about you, how was everything before this."
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 am

Wally couldn't help but smile at her. "Yeah, you're right. We have brains, brawn, speed..." He nudged Dinah. "And bad ass... ness." He said winking.
"Everything was good. Though now that I'm here I can't help but to worry what is happening back at home."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Dinah smiled brightly when he seemed to feel somewhat better. ''Was that a compliment ?'' She asked sarcastically witha raisen eyebrow.
She frowned slightly before looking straight ahead. Yes indeed...''I am sure they'll be able to save their selves.'' She gave him a weak smile. When they arrived at the building she sighed. ''Want to examinate the area a little..?''
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 pm

He winked at her. "Depends entirely on you babe."
He looked at the building In front of them, shruggin. "I guess we should. If you don't have anything else in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)   The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End (tags: Everyone)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3