Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
X-23

X-23

I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Empty
PostSubject: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:08 pm

[[Fanfiction to show how Laura use to act towards Logan]]

Laura walked around the Xaiver mansion. She had taken down some of the kids in the mansion. She even took down the man in the wheelchair. Yet she wasn't looking for those people. She was looking for the person who made her into a monster. The man's name was, Wolverine, and because of him she was a monster.. A weapon.

Though what she saw before attacking the mansion made her angry.. Because of him she didn't have a childhood.. He ruined everything! It was all because of HIM she was like this!!

---
She suddenly reached another room with three people in it. One had shades, another had orange hair, and one was very goth looking. She moved fast and attacked them, knocking them out.. Yet like all her other victims they had a device on their forehead that could explode.

Her head turned when she heard the door opening, and she moved into a fighting stance fast.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Logan ran past all of the kids that had been knocked out by the devices. He knew the child was here, looking for him.

He still couldn't believe what S.H.E.I.L.D. had done: Making a clone of him and never giving that girl a chance to be a child...

He had to help her and he had to stop her at the same time.

No way is S.H.E.I.L.D. getting a hold of her on my watch! He thought, as he ran towards the scent.

He opened the door, carefully, ready for anything. Once he saw the girl, he stared, feeling more anger towards S.H.E.I.L.D. then he had before; her eyes held nothing but hatred.

"Kid, it's time to stop this." He said, calmly, even if he knew she wouldn't listen so easily.

If she's anything like me that is... He thought.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Her green eyes narrowed immediately when she saw who it was. She recognized him from the computer she destroyed before escaping S.H.E.I.L.D. All the hatred was boiling up inside of her. This was the man, the man that did this to her. Her claws came out as she growled and ran towards him. Ignoring the words he said. Especially since she was never going to stop!

She suddenly kicked him, before turning around to slash at him with her claws. When he dodged, it made her growl more. Why was he dodging something that he deserved?! This made her attack him more, throwing every martial arts move against him. She would make him pay!! Pay for everything he had done!
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Logan dodged the attacks, not once raising his fist to fight back.

"Kid! I know you're angry! But this isn't going to make it right!" He said, trying to reason with her.

But, working with kids all these years taught him that it wasn't that easy. They were more stubborn when angry.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:44 pm

"Shut up!" She suddenly screamed, "It is going to make it right!" She yelled as she started to attack him again. This time she was able to kick him into the wall. Laura then jumped onto the bookcase, slamming her claws in the ceiling, before kicking it almost on top of him.

With that move she was able to run out of the room, so she could surprise attack him. She hid and waited for him to finally show up in the room to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 pm

"Oof!!" Logan got the wind knocked out of him when he was kicked into the wall. He looked up in time to see her push the bookshelf down towards him.

He got up and was able to dodge it. He sat up and shook his head, before growling a bit. He got up and followed her outside.

He looked around and sniffed the air, knowing where she was. "Kid, believe me, if I knew what was going on, I would have put a stop to it!" He shouted, looking around.

Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Laura's eyes narrowed more as she jumped suddenly, kicking him down the stairs of the mansion. She then ran towards him when he started to get up.

"I am not a child!" She screamed loud and continued to attack. There were times where she got him, and there were times where he dodged. Yet she was getting faster with the anger. She was going to hurt him! He needed to pay, he needed to pay!! "Everything that I am is because of YOU!" Laura yelled as she punched him the face. Before jumping up again and kicking him into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Logan stood up and extended his claws, just as Laura was about to try and slash at him again. He blocked her attack.

"Yes you are!" He stated, referring to her being a child. "They took that away from you! Made you into a monster!" He growled, blocking all of her attacks, before grabbing her wrists.

"Just like me." He said, looking her in the eyes. "I may be the only family you have, Kid... We're all each other has..."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Laura gasped when he blocked her attack with his own claws. Her eyes were wide as she stared at the three claws that were just like hers. Like hers.. Her eyes narrowed once again as she looked up at him and tried to punch him. Only to fail and get her wrists locked into a grip. She started to struggle as she could feel the tears forming up.

"I may be the only family you have, Kid... We're all each other has..."

"No! I don't have a family!! I don't!! You took that away from me!! You.. did!" She gasped as she felt the tears fall from her eyes, "T-this.. is all your fault.." She stuttered as she bit her lip, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 pm

"No, I never knew they did this to you." Logan said, hating that she was starting to cry, but she had to understand.

"They're the bastards that did this to you, not me. Let me help you... Laura." He said, softly, wanting to help her.

She needed someone and he was all she had...

"I'm the only one in this world that understands you. Let me help you."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Laura tried to move away again, trying to get away from him. She didn't want him to see her like this.. No one saw her when she was like this, no one!

"Let me go!" She cried out.

"Let me help you... Laura."

Her eyes widened when he suddenly said her name.. He knew her name? How did he know her name? This made her look slowly up at him as the tears started to fall. This was the first time she actually looked at this man. Her eyes then wandered to look at his claws, before looking at hers.. Until she finally looked back at him.

"How.. how do you know my n-name?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:21 pm

"I read your file..." He stated, softly. "They wanted me to find you and help them get you back... But the moment they told me about you, I wasn't going to let one of those bastards lay one of their damn hands on you again." He said, trying to control the growl in his voice.

"Clone or not, you still deserve a life. You're not a weapon, not like they want you to be. You're a living, breathing, human being."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:15 am

Laura stood there, looking at him as he talked to her. The words he spoke made her tremble a little.. She was looking for any indication of lying on his face.. Yet there was no sign, he was speaking the truth. She couldn't believe it. He wanted to her help? Let her have a life? Laura couldn't believe it.. There was no such thing as kindness.

"How can I trust you? How do I know that you won't give me to them anyway?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:19 am

"Because... When I had this done to me, my memories were taken away; I can't even remember my own childhood... I don't want that to happen to you." He stated, really wanting her to have her best chance.

"I can protect you, everyone here at the institute can protect you. They'll understand why you did what you did. We won't let anyone hurt you or take you away. Hell, if they do manage to take you away, you better believe that we'll be right there, fighting to get you back."
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:24 am

Laura's eyes widened when he spoke about how they took his memories. They were going to do that to her? Take away all the pain they had done to her? The torture? How much she begged for them to stop? Even when they forced her to kill that puppy she loved?

"They.. would do that to me?" She asked.

Her eyes stayed locked on his as he explained the institute. She looked behind her a bit to look at it, listening to how he spoke about the people in there. They would really help her after what she did? It didn't make sense, and she couldn't believe it.

"Really..?" She asked as she looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:36 am

"S.H.E.I.L.D. didn't take my memories, but they are just as bad if they did what someone did to me to you..." He told her not wanting to keep anything from her.

"Really, none of us would stop at nothing to get you back... I know damn well I won't." He stated, wanting her to trust him and believe him.

Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:30 am

Laura was surprised to hear that his memories weren't taken by S.H.E.I.LD. Yet she could tell they would try the same with her. She also couldn't help but feel safe around this man. Could he really help her? Could he-

Her thoughts were interrupted by helicopter noises. Her eyes widened as she backed away from Wolverine. She shook her head a little.

"I knew they'd find me.."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 am

Logan cursed. "Go! Hide!" He shouted, over the noise, stanind in front of her, as if protecting her.

"I won't let them take you!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:16 am

Laura looked at him, before running off completely. She knew he wanted her to stay at the institute, but she just couldn't. They would know she would be there.

She ran off completely.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:30 am

After telling Fury that they couldn't take her back, Logan watched as S.H.I.E.L.D. left, before walking back to the mansion.

He walked around to make sure everyone was all right. Laura had apparently disabled the devices and everyone was waking up.

He knew she left, even after he offered for her to stay there.

"Maybe one day, Laura..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]   I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't have a family! [Tag: Wolverine]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: