Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Supergirl

Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Empty
PostSubject: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:40 am

Kara had wandered through the mansion. She was trying to get her mind off of all that had happened so far, and she wasn't having much luck. This was a place she didn't know and it made her worry more. Would she really have to kill? She never killed someone before, and she didn't want to. Kara was always told that it was a bad thing to kill someone. So how could killing someone to be able go home make it good? It didn't, to her.

"I don't want to be here.. Kal-el, please don't make it here." She told herself, trying to make her calm down. Even though she knew it wasn't going to help. Maybe she should find her room and lay down? Maybe this was all a bad dream?

Kara sighed as she just put her hand over her face.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 am

Barbara looked around the new house, growing more anxious. The kryptonite had Clark feeling nauseous, so the moment they got to the manor, she had to help him find his room so he could get some rest.

If Clark is exposed to the radiation for too long... Barbara didn't want to think about it.

She was hoping her best friend would never have to come here... Kara had enough going on. The redhead feared that all of this would have too much of a dramatic effect on her.

Though... you're not actually doing so well either, are you, Babs? She thought to herself, before pausing in her walk. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes just for a moment to clear her thoughts.

She didn't want to kill anyone... Morgan Le Fay knew that was the code all the heroes held...

That's why she wants to break us... Even if we got home, we would have blood on our hands... How could anyone look at us the same way again? She thought, before opening her eyes, to see a familiar blonde girl walking towards her, with her face in her hands.

Her heart almost broke. "Kara...?"
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:56 am

"Kara...?"

Kara's eyes widened at the familiar voice, making her look up fast. She could feel herself freeze as she stared at her best friend. She was now hoping she was seeing things, her best friend couldn't be here. Barbara just couldn't be here!

"Please say that this is just a dream, and that your not here. Please.." She whispered out as she stared at her friend in shock. Even though she was trying to tell herself this was a dream.. She knew it wasn't, nothing here was a dream.. If it was a dream, she would've waken up by now.

"Cause if your here, then I know others will also be here.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 am

Barbara immediately moved to hug her best friend, knowing she was about to break down.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered, as she held her friend and rubbed her back.

"We'll make it... we'll make it..." She said, pulling away for a second and trying to give her friend a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:30 am

Kara immediately hugged her back. She was trying hard not to break down in front of her friend. That was the last thing she really wanted to do. It also didn't help that she was tired from when the collar put some kryptonite in her neck.

She looked at her friend when she pulled away.

"I don't want to kill.." She choked out, feeling the tears fall from her eyes. "I don't want anyone else to come here.. I don't want Clark.. I..." She suddenly covered her eyes as she started to break down.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:53 am

"I know... neither do I..." She said, immediately hugging her friend again.

She closed her eyes as she held her friend tightly. She knew she needed to tell her about Clark, but she couldn't now... Not like this...

"Come on, let's sit down, hun." She said, softly, as she led Kara into the dinning room.

She sat her friend down at the table and continued to hold her.

She looked around the room, wondering if things like this had happened before... with other people like her and Kara...
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Kara sat down when they entered the dining room. She was still having a break down, she didn't know what to do. All she knew was that she needed to get out of here. She didn't want to kill! It was against her and Kal-El's code. Her head shook.

"It's against our code to kill! I-I can't kill, Barbara.. If I do.. I.. Don't let me kill! Please!"
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:33 pm

"I won't, we'll find away out of this, Kara... We've got to..." Barbara said, holding her best friend.

"I'm not going to let Morgan corrupt us.. we're stronger and smarter then her." She said, knowing they always beat her before...

Why not again?
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Kara found herself shaking in her seat, listening to every word Barbara told her. She shook her head as she just continued to cry.

After a bit, she suddenly felt tired. This was due to the kryptonite from earlier.

"We have to.. get out of here.. Somehow." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Barbara gave her a smile. "We will. I'm sure if we get with the other heroes we can figure out what we have to do to get out of here." She said, giving Kara's hand a gentle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]   Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do we really have to do this? [Tag: Batgirl]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's Mansion :: The Dining Room-
Jump to: