Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolverine

Wolverine

Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Empty
PostSubject: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Logan entered the Danger Room and immediately felt his powers working right again. He smirked as Laura entered the room and her neck immediately healed.

"Feel better?" He asked, watching her rub her neck.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:45 pm

"Much." She said as she felt her healing take over, "But I am still pissed off at that bitch." She growled, before walking forward to check out the room. "I forgot about this room.. This is where you host some of your classes.. right?" Laura asked as she turned to look at Logan.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Logan walked further into the room. "Yeah... Kinda makes me wonder if it has the same settings like back home..." He said, looking around.

He looked over at Laura, smirking. "Up for some training?"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Laura was looking around the danger room, only to turn to look at Logan when he spoke.

"Probably do." She stated as she started to look around again. Her green eyes scanning everything that she could find with her eyes. She never really been in this place, only heard of it. So far it was understandable why it was so important to be supervised.

She turned around to look at Logan once again.

"Sure you can get up with me old man?"
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Logan just smirked. "Danger Room Training: Wolverine." He called, checking to see if was hooked up.

"Command recognized. Training: Wolverine." The computer voice said, starting up the room.

Logan smirked, before moving into action. Walls shot out of the ground, and laser started shooting at the two.

He extracted his claws and jumped, before slashing one of the laser cannons. He jumped just in time to miss a swinging javelin that would have crashed into him.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Laura extracted her claws immediately when she heard Logan speak. Her eyes narrowing, showing she was in serious mode now. Her senses were back, and she could listen more carefully. When the walls suddenly shot out of the ground. Her body was already in the air, as if she heard it two seconds before it came up.

She turned when she saw a laser come out, letting her dodge it in time. Her body moved quick, dodging when she needed to. Just like Logan, she cut any of the lasers she was next to her. Sometimes she would even pull a Wolverine move.

There were times where she used her foot claws. Especially when there were times where she was going at the wall too fast. She would stick the claw into the wall, before turning around and retracting it. Before jumping off of the wall to cut another laser.

Yet there was a time where a wall suddenly came up where she was going to dodge. Catching her off guard as the laser hit her, making her fly. Though she was able to catch herself with her claws as she hit the floor. Letting herself skid across the floor, leaving slices on the floor. She stayed there in a animal crouching position, waiting for the next strike..
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Logan slashed a wall into pieces with his claws, not letting it stop him. He jumped to the top of one of the walls, before jumping and landing on the javelin.

He held on as it swung back and force. He slashed the cord, causing the javelin to go flying across the room and japing itself through four walls.

He held onto the cord, before dropping down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Kara had walked away from Barbara. She was feeling very tired, and it was probably because of the kryptonite. She needed to find their rooms so she could rest. Maybe she could dream and forget about this whole place. Though as she was walking to the rooms, she cried. The tears falling down her face.

Kara hated being here. It was like a horrible nightmare.. A nightmare she would never get out of.

--
She started to get lost after a while.. It also didn't help all of the doors looked the same.

So when she came across new doors, it made her immediately go to them. Hoping that they were the doors that led to the rooms.

Please let this be the rooms..

She opened the door, walking immediately in. Though she soon realized this wasn't a room she should be in. She saw two people, a male and a female. Dodging attacks from the room. She slowly started to walk a bit closer, wanting to take a closer look. Kara really couldn't see the people clearly, but could tell they were well trained.

Suddenly the room seemed to change a bit. Taking both of the people off guard. Her eyes widened as she looked around to see she was in the room.. She walked too far in!

Her blue eyes widened as she flew out of a way of a laser, slamming her body into the wall. She gasped as she moved out of the way of a wall.

When she turned around, she saw a javelin coming at her fast. This made her panic as she suddenly used her laser vision, shooting the javelin, making it burst into flames. After it did, she immediately flew back into the viewing section, flying into a wall as she hid. She started to have a slight panic attack.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 am

Logan looked up to see a blonde girl fly off. "The hell?" He said, before calling off the training session.

He looked over at the javelin, to see it melted. He gave a low whistle, before hearing heavy breathing. He climbed up to the viewing area and looked around before seeing the girl in the corner.

"Hey, you all right?" He asked, his tone soft, so not to startle the girl.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:07 am

Laura's eyes narrowed when she suddenly saw a girl in the room. She was about to tell her to get out, but suddenly saw the room attacking her. It surprised her when the girl was doing so good. Though watching how bad she reacted to the room, she was probably panicking.

Dumb girl. She thought to herself as she followed Logan out of the door.

---

Kara gasped as she suddenly heard a voice. She backed up, trying to get away from the man. Everything was going too fast for her. She didn't like it, she was starting to feel dizzy.

"St-stay back! I.. " She stuttered, finding herself panicking more. So when it seemed he took another step closer, she backed up more into the light. Only to trip backwards on her own two feet.

---
Laura stayed where she was, finding herself annoyed at the girl's behavior.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 am

"Hey, easy, easy." Logan said, holding his hands up, showing he wasn't going to do anything.

When she fell on the floor, he shook his head, before kneeling down beside her. "You all right?" He asked, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:16 am

Laura looked at the girl, before closing her eyes. This girl reminded her of the whole situation they were in. Which annoyed her. She walked past Logan, patting him on the back, telling him she was going.

---
Kara backed up a little when the girl walked passed. She looked back to the male, only to back up one more time. Before she felt the tears fall. She shook her head.

"N-no.. I'm not! Th-that room attacked me! I-I just want to go to the bedrooms and sleep.. I want to forget this place.. I.." She said, finding herself gasping between words sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 am

Logan gave Laura a nod that he got the message.

"You're in the training room..." He said, slowly. "If you'll let me, I can show you where the bedrooms are; this place looks like my home..." He stated, trying to get her to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Kara looked at the man as he started to explain where she was. Even though he was showing her no harm, she was still shaking like a leaf. Though when he said that the place looked like his home it shocked her.

"I-It does?" She asked.

[[OOC Crappy... post. x-x]]
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Logan nodded. "Yeah, apparently, this Morgan lady decided she wanted this place to be like my universe or something." He said, shaking his head a bit.

"Let me show you." He said, offering his hand for her to take so he could help her up.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Kara looked at him, finding it weird that the house looked like his. Though it freaked her out that he had this kind of room in his house. That thing was dangerous.. It attacked her for just walking in. Her eyes slowly looked into that room, seeing that it looked calm now.

Though, her thoughts were interrupted when he offered his hand to her. This slightly made her wince, before shaking her head..

"C-can I rest first.. Too many things happened at once."
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Logan took back his hand. "Sure." He said, before nodding to one of the chairs. "Would you like to sit in a chair instead?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I doubt the floor is that comfortable." He said, with a slight hint of joking in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 am

Kara looked at one of the chairs, before finally realizing she was still on the floor. She looked back at the man when he made a slight joke. It made her smile slightly, before getting up to sit on the chair.

"I didn't realize I was on the floor.." She said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Logan smiled back. "Now, that looks better." He said, standing up and moving into a chair of his own.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Kara look down as she placed her hands on her knees. Her blue eyes gazing down at the floor. She had seemed to calm down a bit, but she didn't want to move. She was letting everything that happened sink in. Especially since she didn't want to go to bed and break down..

She looked up a little to see the man that had helped her. Only to look away when he caught her glance.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:00 pm

"Now, where did that smile go? Looks a lot prettier then the frown you got going." Logan said, trying to get that smile back on the pretty blonde's face.

"The name's Logan." He said, breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Supergirl

Supergirl

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Kara's eyes widened when he complimented her. She felt her cheeks heat up a little bit, before slowly looking at him. Before looking away once again. She slowly smiled shyly.

"The name's Logan."

Kara looked up at Logan when he introduced himself.

"I'm Kara." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Logan smiled back. "That's more like it." He said, glad to see her relax some.

"Nice to meet you, Kara."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?   Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danger Room = Healing Room, who knew?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's Mansion :: The Danger Room-
Jump to: