Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwing

Nightwing

I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing } Empty
PostSubject: I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }   I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing } Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

This whole situation was confusing. The collars wouldn't have done much for him, he had no powers. No abilities. All he had was his tricks and weapons-- weapons were taken and he wasn't too sure if these inhibitor collars were the same as they were back home. He didn't want to find out either, honestly.

Oh, and he had gotten lost. Big time. Gotham and Bludhaven were easy. Seriously. He knew the places like the back of his hands but this place? Good luck. It wouldtake hime at least a day or two to full map the place out-- Bruce was here. He'd help in the struggle... all he knew is that Bruce wanted Dominos off... it wasn't like they had a choice. Everyone knew who they were, damned place. If they ever got out of here... their identities were ruined forever.

Assuming they'd ever leave. Neither he, nor B, would kill anyone. It was against their nature. Neither could... Even if it would be so easy to just go and take that one step over the line--

It wasn't something he could think about. Wasn't something he'd let himself think about... For now he'd stand on the roof to gather his bearings... plus the sun set looked pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }   I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing } Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Laura had walked away from Logan when the blonde haired girl came into the room. She really didn't want to meet people right now.. Especially since the slightest thing could set her off. Usually she would just stand in the room and be quiet. Yet this was a different situation. The girl reminded her why they were here, and that she really wasn't back at her own universe. Which made her annoyed once again.

Laura decided it would be best to go to the roof. Usually the roofs were left alone. It was a place full of silence. A great place to be if you wanted to be alone. A place where she wanted to be the most right now.

Please do not let anyone be up there. She thought to herself.

When she finally reached the room, she froze when she saw a male. This made her groan mentally. Why did someone have to be up here? A place where she wanted to be. Maybe she could leave before they would here her. She could go find a new place to be.

Though that was too much to ask. The male turned around when he suddenly heard her. This caused her to freeze.

"Sorry, I'm just leaving. I'll let you be." She said, turning around to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }   I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing } Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 pm

The sunset was the same, just like at home. There wasn't a single difference... and it sucked. This was real, this wasn't just some fucked up dream that Blockbuster may have concussed onto him. With a shaking breath he found himself thinking about Babs, she was in a wheel chair now probably wondering where he and Bats were... then his mind drifted off to Tim, how he was fairing... then dropped back to this fucked up Earth when he heard footsteps. Faint. Trained. Assassin.

Dick turned on a dime, blue eyes attaching to the body of a pretty woman. Long black hair, bright green eyes, a startled expression as she tried to ducked out. He found himself reaching out for her, almost trying to grab her even though he was a car lenght away.

"W-wait! Come on, you're fine! This, uh, roofs big 'nough for the both of us after all. No needs to leave!"
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }   I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing } Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:05 pm

"W-wait! Come on, you're fine!

Laura stood completely still when the male started to talk. Yet she couldn't help but to look at him. He wasn't exactly a bad looking boy. Too good looking in fact, he was probably gay he was so good looking. If he was, she wouldn't doubt it.

"This, uh, roofs big 'nough for the both of us after all. No needs to leave!"

She stayed in her same spot with her eyes widened. He wanted her to stay? Why would he want to be bothered at a time like this? Especially by a complete stranger. Wouldn't he want a friend or someone to be here and talk to him? Though now she had this feeling like she couldn't just leave now. Maybe she wouldn't have to talk a lot.. Just watch the sunset quietly.

"Okay.." She said as she started to walk towards the edge of the roof, looking at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }   I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing } Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Living, learning, training with Batman had taught him how to read people like children's books-- well maybe a bit higher class than that because he just wasn't as good as the God Damn Batman but he was a close third. Cassandra was by far better at it than he and he was content with that.

But what this woman's body language told him was that she wasn't used to being told to stay. Being told she could settle somewhere and not have to flee. fight or flight? She choose flight-- but the fight was still burning under there waiting for an escape. It was something he was so familiar with. It... it was almost a slap to the face with how much it reminded him of himself.

"M'name's Richard... but everyone calls me Dick. What's your name?" Dick asked, hoping to possible make a friend out of the lonely woman that reminded him so much of himself it hurt to look at.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }   I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing } Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Laura was watching the sun as the silence was going on for a little bit, enjoying it.

So when he suddenly spoke to her, it made her freeze a little. It surprised her how he wanted to know her name. This made her think of what to do. Should she leave and not say anything? Or just say one of her names and stay where she was? She was confused. Though she wanted to laugh a bit at Richard's nickname.

Without thinking she looked at him.

"Laura." She said without completely thinking. This made her heart seem to skip a beat. Did she really just give him her real name?

Dammit.
Back to top Go down
Nightwing

Nightwing

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }   I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing } Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 am

So the woman's name was Laura. A pretty name, really pretty one. Dick smiled at her, his stupidly contagious one, hoping that she'd smile back. Her body language told him so much, about how surprised and still a bit skiddish she was to be here. He wanted to change that, wanted to make her feel comfortable.

"So... in your world, where ya from?" He knew she wasn't from his own, he practically knew every hero. Well, had been on a team with practically every hero since the first gen of them. It would be highly unlikely she'd be from his world, he'd never seen her or heard of her before. A Batman did keep him very much informed on new heroes or wanna-bes.

And this girl didn't give off a wanna be vibe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }   I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing } Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm So Lost. Seriously. Send Help. { X-23 / Nightwing }
Page 1 of 1