Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Empty
PostSubject: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:58 am

Deathstroke was wandering around, He was looking for something to do, Maybe he could find some heroes to mess with. What if he could just kill some heroes with some simple weapons? Would make the whole game easier. He sat down on a bench. He felt at the collar around his neck. Was that thing able to break? He didn't even know.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Empty
PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Laura walked out the mansion. She didn't know what to do, she had already trained so there wasn't much else. She also didn't really want to run into anyone. Laura wasn't in the mood to talk like always. She just wanted to be alone and think of a way to win this stupid game. She had to come up with a strategy to win.. A strategy nobody will see.

She sighed as she walked outside in the garden. Her green eyes scanning the land. It creeped her out that this place looked exactly like her and Logan's universe. The person in charge was really trying desperately to make them feel at home..

Laura's thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly saw the man from before. Her eyes narrowed a little.

Why is he here? He is suppose to be at the other building with his team.

She walked a bit closer to him.

"You are not suppose to be here." She said as she gave him a hard look, "This is not your building."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Slade looked up. He grinned when the girl was acting all tough lady at him again. ''The nice lady who brought us here didn't say that I wasn't allowed here. And since you are not the one writing the rules here...'' He smirked as he crossed his arms. ''Besides...I could always make this my building. And with the tone you are speaking to me I am tempted to do so.'' He stood up, Walking up to her. ''But now I simply wonder..what are you going to do about me being here?'' He asked Towering over her. He looked down at her, ''You seem like a tough girl. But you are not the smartest one.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Laura watched how he had immediately smiled at her. It irritated her how he kept smirking at her. Though she didn't let it show on her face. Cause then that would be weakness. She had to hold her ground. Yet she wanted to roll her eyes at him when he spoke about the rules.

So when he talked about how he could make this building his, it made her eyebrow rise. Was he being serious? He would be outnumbered if he tried to take over alone. She looked up at him when he walked to her, towering over her. Her eyes still giving him a hard look as he continued to speak.

''You seem like a tough girl. But you are not the smartest one.''

"There is more to me than meets the eye." She quickly stated, trying to tell this man he didn't know anything about her. "In fact, you are the one not being smart here. We could easily out number you without your teammates." She stated, trying not to talk too much to this man.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Slade laughed. ''Without your powers? Besides.. I recall not having done anything bad have I?'' He let one hand softly caress the girls cheek. Before her stepped back holding his hands in the air. ''I am not guilty of anything.'' He smirked.

Crossing his arms again. ''Besides what's your name?'' He asked his smirk disappearing as he sat back down on the bench.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:01 pm

"I can fight without my powers." She said quickly. She was also trying hard not to punch him in the face. Cause if she did it would tell him he was getting under her skin. Which was the last thing she wanted anyone to know. No one would ever know when she was getting irritated.

Yet, when he started to caress her cheek she was going to slap it away, but he had pulled away before she could. Her eyes stayed glued to him.

"You are guilty of being in a place you are not welcomed at." She stated.

Her eyebrow raised once again when he suddenly asked for her name.

"Why would I tell you that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:15 pm

He ignored what she said as he shrugged. She was acting too tough like almost faking it. He raised his eyebrow when she asked about her name before he broke into laughter. ''Well than I have a reason to not call you sweetie.'' He laughed.

Rubbing his forehead. ''Not the brightest creature around town are you?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Laura looked away from him when he said sweetie. She really hated it when people called her such things. She only looked back at him when he spoke again.

"X-23." She said, wanting him to shut up with the names. Though she just gave him her file other name. Not her real name. That name was only for people she trusted, and he wasn't one of those people. "Yours?" She asked, wanting to know who he was. So she could stay away from him.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:24 pm

''x-23 huh..'' He tasted the name. ''Does that stand for anything? Extreme 23?'' He asked. It seemed like a code name. Was she like a creation of some sort? He eyed her up and down, She didn't seem like a creation. She was too human looking.

Or was that just a cover? ''And the name's Deathstroke. Remember it.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:29 pm

"It doesn't stand for anything. It's just the name I have always been called by." She said as she looked away from him. Completely unaware he was analyzing her of some sort. She hated he was still asking questions about her name.. Yet he seemed to let it go a bit when he got a name.

''And the name's Deathstroke. Remember it.''

"Trust me, I will." She said as she looked at him once again. "I won't forget your costume either."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Slade grinned tilting his head. ''Oh my suit? Interesting choice.'' He stood up once again. He let his finger softly grab a string of hair. Bowing down as if to kiss it. ''I shall remember that beautiful hair of yours.'' He said with a sarcastic smirk. Letting go before he walked around her.

''What are your powers x-23?''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Laura looked away when he seemed amused by her comment. She started to look at one of the flowers in the garden. One single red one stood out from the others, which made it beautiful. It made her want to come back here when Deathstroke was gone.

Yet her attention snapped back onto him when she heard him get up. She looked at him from the corner of her eye when he grabbed a bit of her hair. Her eyes narrowing as he kept holding it, before making a comment on it. This made her pull her head away from him.

"Don't touch me." She demanded. She watched him walk around her, before asking her a question.

"I rather not tell my enemy my powers before I am up against them." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Slade grinned. ''You're a demanding person...Or ..that says something about they way you were treated...'' x-23..created? ''When they created you?'' He stood still behind her.

''They must have been commanding their creation.'' He was trying to pull something out of her, Some kind of information.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:23 pm

''You're a demanding person...Or ..that says something about they way you were treated...''

Laura's eyes narrowed with the first sentence. She was confused with the words he spoke. How did he get that feeling from her just telling him to not touch her. This was starting to make her tense up.

''When they created you?''

Laura's whole body tensed really quick when he said that last sentence. She then quickly relaxed so he wouldn't notice. Her eyes narrowed more as she was fighting all of her emotions..

''They must have been commanding their creation.''

She raised her head higher, resisting the urge to turn around and slap him. Why was he guessing right every time he said something? Was it because of her name? Did it tell him everything he needed to know?

"I'm no one's creation." She stated, "You are wasting your time with these questions."
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Slade had noticed her sudden tense. But she relaxed again. He smirked as he stepped behind her, Holding both of her arms with his hands. Bringing his face towards her ear. ''I wasn't asking...'' He purred into her ear before he pushed her forwards ever so slightly.

''x-23 sounds like a product name.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Laura tensed when he grabbed her arms suddenly. Before closing her eyes when he came closer to her. She let out a small growl when he spoke into her ear.

She stumbled forward a little, before growling as she turned around to look at him. Her bright green eyes were now dark as she narrowed her eyes even more.

"I suggest you leave. Now." She growled.

[[OOC DON'T LEAVEEE!!! D: XD]]
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Slade laughed. ''I suggest you keep your temper.'' He growled the last word as he looked at her tilting his head. ''Because you are more than obvious now. Little product.'' He brought his arms in his sides. A open stance ready to block her when she was charge at him. Which seemed like she was planning to do so.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Laura glared at him, she growled as she turned around to walk off.

Though.. he called her that one name.. A name that sent emotions throughout her body. She was remembering how S.H.E.I.L.D called her their weapon.. How she was theirs, and she would be the greatest weapon ever. She was a product, their product. So that very name agitated her.

She turned around without thinking, and went to punch Deathstroke.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Slade smirked when he had hit a open wound. He quickly grabbed her fist when the girl punched at him. Shaking his head, ''Bad product.'' He growled dark as he twisted her wrist. Pushing her down on the bench. He leaned over her.

''What is it? You do not like that name? I guess I now know where the X stands for. Extremely disappointing.'' He let go of her. Leaning down so their faces were close. ''Be smart, And do not cross a path you cannot bare to see.''
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Laura growled viciously when he grabbed her fists. She went and punched him with her other hand, before he tried to twist her wrist. This caused her no pain, due to her skeleton was stronger than his. So she just stood there, glaring at him.

Though when he pushed her down on the bench, she growled and tried to get him off. She didn't like it when people did this certain thing to her. She hated when she felt dominated.

Laura only growled again when he commented on the X of her name. Before breathing hard when he leaned down closer to her. Her eyes staring straight into his. She glared at him when he told her not to cross a path she couldn't bare to see.

With that, she spat in his face, before headbutting him with her adamantium skull. With all the force she used, it sent him on the ground. She got up and on top of him.

"Don't underestimate someone." She growled, before punching him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Deathstroke

Deathstroke

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Slade groaned as the girl started beating him up. He grabbed her face pushing her back down so he was back on top. ''Do not think you are strong. When you nearly cry at one word.'' He leaned down to bite on her neck hard. Leaving a slight mark.

He stood up, Without a word her walked away, As if nothing happened. Still boiling inside from anger, But he ignored that for now. As he went back to the house. He didn't glance back at her. He would get her one day, But not today. She was far to weak emotionally. He walked inside the villain's building.
Back to top Go down
X-23

X-23

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:57 pm

[[OOC Was feeling bad for the past two days. Felt very tired~ But here is my final reply. Sorry for the long wait.]]

Laura was going to punch him again, but he suddenly grabbed her face and pushed her down. This made her growl more as she kept trying to get him off of her. Her eyes glared at him when he spoke to her. She was going to respond, but he suddenly bit her neck. This made her close her eyes and let out a loud growl. Before wincing when her healing tried to heal the mark, making the collar shock her.

She got up to punch him only to realize he was already far from her. This made her stand there as she looked around, feeling her anger build up. He was going to pay.

After a couple of minutes she left to go to the danger room to heal up.

[END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}   As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As a warrior-born, gender is not her cage, but her greatest weapon. {Tag: Laura}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's Mansion :: The Garden-
Jump to: