Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Canary

Black Canary

The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Empty
PostSubject: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Dinah walked around the building with Wally. She stopped at the sight of the beautiful garden. She stopped and stared. ''Beautiful..'' She breathed, The area had more seemed like a jail. But this was just outstanding. Dinah sighed. Looking down.
Now it actually hit her a lilttle. ''Well the people back at home really miss something.'' She smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:42 am

Wally looked at the garden. It truly was beautiful, and so was she. He stopped by her side.
"What do you mean by that? I think it's not worth to have them in this kind of prison without walls." He said pointing to the collar.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:36 am

Dinah looked at him "I was joking." She said as she looked at him with a soft smile. "I wouldn't wish anybody here, but this is I think the most beautiful place of here." She sighed. As she glanced at him. Softly touching his collar. "Maybe we can break the collar.." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:35 am

He nodded, mentally kicking himself for not getting the joke. But oh well. "Well that we can agree on." He meant the garden.
He looked down at her hand on his neck. "I could try vibrate through it, but if it detects power usage I get shocked." He said, feeling bit uneasy under her touch. Should he pull away, or stay still? He had no idea what would be the correct thing to do so he just stayed still.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:47 am

Dinah nodded. ''True..'' She let go off him, He seemed tense somehow. Dinah started walking through the garden. ''I could fire my canary cry at it, But that would shock me..'' She sighed. Looking at him over her shoulder. ''Never knew how many times our powers would be useful.'' She gave him a weak smile. Walking backwards. ''Now I am just as fast as you.'' She smirked wickedly. In a joking matter.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:10 am

He grinned. "Yeah. Now you can actually try and catch me." He said nudging her shoulder and winked at her. He took a few steps forward from her.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:58 am

Dinah looked at her shoulder. Smirking. ''I sure can.'' She winked back. Walking around him. She quickly grabbed both his arms holding them behind his back. ''Got you'' She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:05 am

He smirked, arching his back, bending his head back on her shoulder. It hurt some, but he didn't care. He tilted his head towards her ear. "I meant in running." He said softly, almost whispering to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:24 am

Dinah smirked. She turned her head closer towards his. ''Than run flash.'' She whispered. As she losened her grip on him. With a sly smirk painted on her lips, She didn't know if he was either going to run or charge at her. But she knew he wouldn't harm her too bad.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:55 am

He pulled his arms out of her grip, taking a step back, but not trying to run. "Naah... Who would want to run away from you babe." He winked again.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:05 pm

Dinah looked at him up and down. He was very flirty today, It was flattering though. ''Humph, That is disappointing.'' She shrugged. ''Well than maybe you should catch me.'' Stepping backwards, While she smiled sly at him.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:13 pm

He smiled, going to sit on one of the benches. "Aren't you already caught?" He was refering to her relationship status, rather than the collar.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Dinah looked down. She smirked slightly. ''No, I am not.'' Looking at him. She turned around to take a look at the garden. Just enjoying the view. She sighed. ''I am a free bird. Kinda..'' Brushing through her hair. Would they ever get out of here? Were there more people running this place than just that woman who gave them information about this place?
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Wally stood up, walking to her. He touched her shoulder in a comforting manner. "We will find a way to get out of here. And then we will burn these collars in a great bonfire, and make sure the people behind this get punished."
Though he was afraid if he ever had to kill a person.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Dinah looked to her side. Smiling slightly. ''I'll take your word on that.'' Looking into his eyes. Though they could never be sure what would happen. But it was better that she wasn't alone in here. And..She had to admit Wally's company wasn't bad. She noticed that her stare lasted a little too long. Quickly looking away. She cleared her throat. Smirking a little in herself.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:22 pm

He felt her stare on him. As he lifted his gaze to meet her eyes, he saw her look away. He couldn't help but to feel his guts almost do a triple flip. Sure, she was beautiful, funny, and smart, ofcourse any man would notice her. He was no exception. Ofcourse he had at one point or another held a crush for her, but he had never acted upon it.
But still he felt that same uncertainty he had felt once or twice before. He shifted his gaze from her, trying his best to act normal.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Dinah noticed the awkward silence. She glance at Wally. Softly moving her hand towards his. He had still his hand on her shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze. She smiled softly. ''I am glad that you're here too..'' Trying to restart the conversation. She moved his hand gently off her shoulder. But still holding, As she looked into his eyes.
He had always been a good friend to her, Though..She wasn't sure if it was always just friends. Maybe it was the collar that was messing with her head, If that was even possible..She had to admit that he was attractive. But that was something that he always had, And he was funny..Dinah blinked.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:33 am

He felt his cheeks heat up when he noticed his hand had been on her shoulder all this time. Oh great, what would she think of him now. That he was some sort of perv? He took his hand back, hiding it behind his back clumsily. "I'm glad you're here too." He managed to speak out.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:43 am

Dinah sighed when he pulled his hand back, He seemed awkward. Getting a idea. She grabbed his hand from behind his back. Placing it back on her shoulder. She smirked. ''What is wrong Wally? Are you awkward..?'' She said somewhat teasing.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:15 am

He stared at her. What was she doing. He pulled his hand away again. "No! What makes you think that?!" He asked in a little louder voice, not yelling. He didn't really like the teasing, made him feel like a deer in headlights.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:29 am

Dinah shrugged. ''Fine.'' She turned around. She poked him in the side. ''You just suddenly turned so red.'' She was bluffing. Walking towards the bench. She sat down.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:20 pm

He jerked his hand, wanting to touch his cheek, but willing the hand to stay down. It probably looked weird, but he wanted to act normal as if nothing had happened. "I- I did not..."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 pm

Dinah smirked. ''Y-You did. Speedster.'' She imitated his stuttering. As she held her head to the side. Slightly teasing him. Dinah stood up. She walked towards him. Feeling again somewhat awkward. She laid her hand on his cheek. ''OUCH!'' She complained as she blew on her hand. ''Your cheek is burning!'' She joked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:58 pm

His cheeks, flushed again, but this time from anger. He did not like to be teased like that. "Stop it. Okay? I did not blush!" He said taking a step back to get out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Dinah widen her eyes. He seemed angry. Dinah took her hand back. ''I'm sorry.'' She said with a sound of disappointment and a slight sadness. She turned around, Starting to walk away. She was only joking. Jesus..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}   The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bad ass Speed star {Tag: The Flash}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next