Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owlman

Owlman

You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Empty
PostSubject: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:44 am

This place... was something he could really get behind. A control chaos, something he had striven for in his own world (while ultimately trying to murder his father with his own money). Too bad he was a pawn in its infrastructure and not running it. Shame, he should find out if they would give him a position in it. He may not work well being an underdog but he could take control of the establishment with relative ease.

But that would be saved for another day when Thomas wasn't walking around and learning the layout of his temporary home. Which lead him to the discovery of an enormous library... running his nude fingers along the spines of some of the older books that were fraying, his eyes rolled over what they could be and how he could use them for his advantage in this world.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:53 am

Amanda walked throught the mansion, exploring the place. She ran her hand along the wall of the hallway as she passed by the entrance to the library.
She stopped as she recognised a familiar figure in there. A smirk formed on her face as she crept closer behind his back. "Find anything interesting in those books." She warapped her arms around Thomas's waist, resting her chin on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Steps alerted the villain to someone's approach. Light, airy, and just the foot steps he hoped he wouldn't hear in this place. His idea of who the person would be solidified in his mind as arms wrapped around his waist and a head nestled itself on to his shoulder.

"Why, Amanda... I didn't know you were here." His voice was as smooth as wine as he spoke, tilting his head to view a bit of his lovely face to him as he tried to think of how she'd been captured along with himself. How many of them had been taken...?
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:11 pm

She smirked. "Aww.. you sound like you don't want me here?"
She let one of her hands go up to run through his hair, in the back of his neck. She pressed her lips on his cheek. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Thomas made a face for a split second, relaxing into the fingers that wove into his hair. He gave a ghost of a smile, his lips twitching as she spoke to him.

"I don't want you here. But, for best intetioned reasons for that. I rather not let you die. Of course, I know you're capable of handling yourself... but..." The worry was there, just not heard. A slight tightening of his words was the only thing giving away his need to protect, his need to make sure his everything was alright.

"And yes, I'm doing well... all things considering with a collar around my neck. At least Ultraman wasn't transported here. I'd rather not deal with his stupidity."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:27 pm

She chuckeled softly. "I agree." She moved her lips against his neck. "Finally get you to myself... No sneaking behind Ultramans back..." She couldn't deny she wasn't slightly nervous of surviving this place. She sure as hell wasn't going to die, and if she was able to she would surely make sure Thomas would live through this with her.
She wasn't afraid of death, one wouldn't go too far in this line of work if they were.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Lips brushed Thomas's neck. Teh man found himself turned, taking Amanda's face into his hand before pressing his lips into hers for a moment. After the moment had passed, he removed himself, thumb brushing over her cheek bone.

"That's always a plus." There was a deep, throaty chuckles as his hand snaked around Amanda's waist, pulling her flush to his front, "Now, tell me, what shall you do with your new found freedom."
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:47 pm

She smiled as he pulled away from the kiss.
She couldn't help but smirk when he pulled her close to his front. She had a sly look to her face as she snaked her arms around his neck. "Well... I had some ideas..." She said as she started to sway her hips against his front. She connected their lips into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Owlman

Owlman

PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Lips crashed against each other as Amanda's hips swayed against Thomas's front. Mouths moved against each other as his hands moved lower to wrap around his waist. They were still in a public area, anyone could walk in at any moment but there was the relief of never having to hide him Ultraman and his behemoth self.

"Ideas are always.. accepted." He mumbled out on her lips, taking the moment in stride.
Back to top Go down
Superwoman

Superwoman

PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 pm

She bit on his lip, pressing her back against the bookcase. She let one hand slide down his chest to rub his lower parts. She was enjoying the risk of being caught. Though this time she was relieved not to get the bitchy Ultraman harshing her buzz.
"Someone is excited." She whispered against his lips as her hand felt his erection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]   You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're Here? I Was Hoping You Weren't... With the Best Intentions, Of Course [ Owlman / Superwoman ]
Page 1 of 1