Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Flash

The Flash

Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Empty
PostSubject: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:05 pm

After the kiss with Canary Wally wandered around the mansion. He felt stupid. He should have just stayed there and let her kick his ass from here to next sunday. He came into a room that didn't look particularry welcoming. Guns on the ceiling, and on the walls. However, once he stepped over the treshhold of the room he felt somewhat lighter. Like back then when he could use his powers.
He tried running, stunned that the collar didn't shock him. He grinned triumphantly as he started to dash around the room. Just happy to be able to run fast.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Dinah had tried to catch up with him. But she had no idea where he was. As she walked past the danger room. Seeing a flash of red, She isntantly stopped walking, Watching at the flash. It was obviously Wally. A soft smile appeard on her lips. Stepping inside the room, So they were allowed to use their powers in here. Nice.. Dinah leaned against the door frame, Watching Wally as he seemed to have the time of his life.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Wally saw a familiar figure from the corner of his eye. He did a few more laps, contenplating if he should stop or keep running. He finally hit the brakes, stopping in the middle of the room. Better get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Dinah watched him run. She didn't know if he saw her, For he was just one big red blur for her. Dinah stepped forward. ''So..In here we can use our powers?'' She didn't know if he wanted to talk to her, It did not really seem like that. But yet, She wanted to talk to him. No matter how he would react.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:38 pm

He walked closer to her. "Yeah, so it seems." He smiled a bit. "Feels great doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Dinah nodded. ''Well it sure does..'' Giving him a smile. Stepping towards him. ''Though even without powers you are very fast.'' Refering to the other happening earlier. She sighed softly. ''Why you run from me.'' Looking him straight into his eyes. ''You don't kiss someone and than run afterwards...'' Stepping somewhat closer. ''...Because I liked it..'' Gently placing one hand on his chest With no sign of joke.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 pm

He loooked away ashamed. Should he just have told her he didn't want to get rejected. He was such a weakling. He stayed still and silent, waiting for the rejection.
It sure came to him as a surprise when she said she liked it. He looked at her surprised. "Y-you did?"
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Dinah looked down. ''Yes..I did..'' I think..She frowned slightly. She was a little confused. But..He had always a specialplace in her mind. And if there was someone who could save the day. And he ..Was caring. He was sweet. Dinah sighed softly. Taking one step back.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:21 pm

He watched her. She didn't seem so sure.
She took a step back. "What is wrong?" He asked taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Dinah smiled softly. ''I was just..Afraid how you would respond and by running away you made me confused.'' Looking at her hand in his. Softly caressing it. ''Is it ...weird? This..?''
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:03 pm

He looked down ashamed. "I was afraid you woul reject me..."
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:28 am

Dinah moved closer to softly kiss his lips. He tasted even better than before, She gently pulled him closer. Before she pulled away. Looking him into his eyes, She felt a little bit awkward. But maybe that was because they were friends for so long..Though somewhere it felt good too. She was confused.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 am

He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer, kissing her lips back.
When she pulled away he looked into her eyes, as if asking what was wrong. His heart was bounding in his chest and the blood rushing in his ears. Was it her that was making him react this way? Must be so.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:06 am

Dinah gave him a soft smile, Feeling warm. ''Is this good..?'' She asked with a somewhat seductive tone. As She wrapped her arms around his neck. The collar was in the way. She raised her eyebrow in a questioning matter. Confused as she was, Feeling her heart beat faster. It felt nice, Also this warm feeling he gave her felt nice..
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 am

He smiled, cupping her face as he quided her lips into another passionate, deep kiss. He pulled her body closer to his. Letting his hand rest on the arch of her back, keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 pm

Dinah kissed him back. She felt him pull her closer. Which made her happy somehow. Though..What did this mean? Were they..like..together or was this just..something else.. ? Dinah Pulled away to take a breath. She looked into his eyes. Looking down before looking up again. ''..So what does thiis mean?''
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:05 am

He looked down at her, smiling seductively. "What do you want it to mean." He moved his face forward, trying to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:28 am

Dinah smiled. She shook her head. "I don't know.." It wasn't a all too good idea to have a relation.. It could affect their. Jobs... Dinah looked him in the eyes. She softly kissed his lips before she pulled away. Stepping out of his hold. "Maybe.. We shouldn't do this." She tried hiding her disappointment. "It isn't good to let something like this get in the way of our jobs. Besides it'll give us troubles and weaknesses..." She turned around.
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:02 pm

He looked in her eyes, not wanting to let her out of his hold. Why was she saying those things? Did she not like him at all? Then why had she kissed him? And didn't she say she liked him back? He was confused. "Why?" He managed to speak out through the lump in his throath.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:43 am

Dinah sighed. He did not let go of her, That was never a good sign. ''It's not that I do not like you, It is just that it'll get in the way of our jobs. We cannot afford mistakes just because we're afraid of losing one another.'' Dinah tried to gently move herself out of his grip. ''It is too dangerous to make such a mistake..'' Looking him into the eyes, It was clearly that he wasn't happy. ''I'm sorry Wally..But It's dangerous..''
Back to top Go down
The Flash

The Flash

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:33 pm

He felt like his heart was made of lead, sinking to his stomach. Why had he allowed himself to be led on? He wanted to just scream that she was just making excuses. But what would that accomlice? He just looked away from her, and moved out of the room. He wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Black Canary

Black Canary

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 pm

She hated how he kept walking away from her. ''Coward! Stop walking away f-'' When Dinah turned around she saw he had already left. In anger she wanted to punch something. But it was pointless. Instead of creating a fuss she tried to accept it. Walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself   Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there Victor Frankenstein, now I got my babe to myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: Xavier's Mansion :: The Danger Room-
Jump to: