Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lesson In Manners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hela

Hela

A Lesson In Manners Empty
PostSubject: A Lesson In Manners   A Lesson In Manners Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Hela led the way to his room and once they were both inside waited for Johnny to get on the bed. Once he was on the bed she used what remained of her dress to tie him to securely to the bed, "Not the best cuffs I will admit...however they'll serve their purpose." She said with a little smirk before she pulled back. "You should know....I'm a cursed daughter of Loki, this cloak I wear....has only one real purpose...without it men see me for what I really am. It seems sufficient that you should see who you've been really fucking this whole time." She said with a little laugh before she undid the cloak. The second the material left her shoulders one side of her body turned skeletal and ruptured. "There's a reason I'm the Goddess of the Dead Johnny, I'm half-dead myself." She said with a little laugh before she slipped the cloak back on.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Manners   A Lesson In Manners Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Johnny wrinkled his nose when he saw her true form. He saw plenty of dead and decaying corpses before, none that moved, but whatever.

He gulped knowing she wanted to make him uncomfortable.

"Well, when are you going to start teaching me this lesson you want to do?" He asked her with a strong voice not wanting her to realize how nervous she was making him.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Manners   A Lesson In Manners Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Hela smirked knowing she was so far succeeding in making him uncomfortable, "Well there are plenty of things I want to teach you...however I think maybe learning how to really treat a woman is my first main priority. First of all your dick should never make all your major decisions, and here's why." She said simply before leaning over and squeezing his member hard and then twisting and yanking it in one fast move. "I may enjoy being dominated but trust me you will learn to keep that dick of yours from hurting other women or I will ensure that you have this happen to you every time....and I'll make it much more painful each time." She said flatly before yanking her hand off of it.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Manners   A Lesson In Manners Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Johnny gasped in the sudden pain. "You loved it." He smirked up at her. "Though I admit that I went a bit overboard." He grinned wanting to annoy her.

"Now I can promise you one thing. If we keep up anywhere near what we were doing down stairs I won't have the time or to hurt other woman." He said suggestively, raising an eyebrow invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Manners   A Lesson In Manners Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:55 pm

She tsked at him, "Not good enough Quick, I do want time to myself and not being trapped in a bed forever is a rather big priority for me. And yes you did go overboard, the next time I say enough....I do mean enough." She said flatly as she folded her arms and gave him a hard stare.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Manners   A Lesson In Manners Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Johnny chuckled. "I said close to down stairs, Sweetcheeks. Even I need to rest sometimes. But why don't you come over hear and teach me a lesson in a more physical way." He grinned at her suggestively. He could move past the half dead thing. When he was in her she felt 100% alive and he could live with that.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Manners   A Lesson In Manners Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:40 pm

She studied him, "First you'll have to work for it and no not in a dirty way. First, can you handle being with a half-dead goddess?" She asked seriously as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Manners   A Lesson In Manners Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "Not really. You don't act half dead and you don't feel that way so why not. I'll give you that the look throws me a bit but I'll try almost anything once." He explained to her casually.

He gave her a challenging look, daring her to make him give up this great sex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Manners   A Lesson In Manners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lesson In Manners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: Living Quarters :: Johnny Quick's Room-
Jump to: