Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Place (tags: Pietro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

A New Place (tags: Pietro) Empty
PostSubject: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Kitty entered the garden of Xavier's place and smiled, it looked just the same...funny how some things never changed. She moved to sit down on a bench and sighed as she sat down on a bench.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegendsrp.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Pietro walked out into the garden of the Xavier mansion. The place was nice but he would honestly preferred the Brotherhood house if only because it was familiar to him. But he knew Wanda didn't want to be there and he wouldn't leave her. Not if there was even a slight chance he might be forced to fight her.

As he walked he gritted his teeth. He hated walking he hated having to control his heart rate. It was like someone was slowly draining the color from his life. When you moved at such high speeds on a regular basis colors seem more intense because of how they blur together.

He spotted Kitty Pryde as he was moving through the greenery.

"Hey Kit-Kat." He greeted her with a slightly forced grin.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 pm

She turned to look at him and smiled at him gently, "Hey Pietro...how are you?" She asked softly she could tell he was having more difficulty with the collars then she was.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Pietro moved toward her. He sat on the bench across from her. "All things considered I think I could be doing worse." He admitted. He rubbed his neck lightly.

"I really don't like having this thing around my neck. Makes me feel like I'm chocking or something."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Kitty studied him sympathetically, "I know what you mean." She said quietly and glanced down at her hands. "I want to phase but I can't....there has to be a way of getting these things off us." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:04 pm

He cupped his face and rubbed his eyes with the heels of his hands. "If I could get any kind of real speed I might be able to short it out but I can't do that with this thing on. It's like which came first the chicken or the egg. You need one to do the other." He mumbled in frustration. "It's the same thing with you. If you could use your powers for even a moment you could short it out. The same with Wanda. This totally sucks." He growled in anger.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:19 pm

She frowned and then moved to sit next to him, "I'm sorry." She said quietly and then gently squeezed his hand.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Pietro looked over at her and smiled gently. "You have nothing to be sorry about. It's that bitch Morgan that is going to be sorry." He looked in front of him, his eyes narrowed in anger at the woman that brought them there.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Kitty couldn't agree more, "I know what you mean...just leave her alive long enough for me to do some damage please?" She asked lightly as she tried to boost him up in his spirits.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:38 pm

Pietro chuckled. He looked over at her his eyes crinkling. "I'll make sure to do that Kit-Kat." His eyebrows shot up. "I just made a rhyme didn't I." He grinned more as he joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:46 pm

She laughed and looked down, "Yup, nice one Speedy." She teased, although her smile slipped as she remembered that they both had collars stripping their powers. "Oh if I ever get the chance I'll do some serious damage to that bitch...she makes Emma look nice." She said darkly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:59 pm

"That she does." Pietro agreed. He remembered Emma from both her dealings with his father (back when he was still with the brotherhood) and her later dealings with the Averagers and S.H.E.I.L.D. who he worked with and for now. Emma was one of the most kaniving woman that he had ever thought existed. But this Morgan made her look like an amateur.

"It would take a lot to take her down though. Even if we all had access to our powers. I don't think even Wanda could match her in magic skills and she's one of the best that existed in our world. Few if any could match her and my guess is, is that alone sgr would wipe the floor with my sister and that is no easy task."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Kitty nodded in agreement, "Yeah that's true.....she must have been planning this for awhile...I mean she's captured Xavier's Mansion down to the exact detail. I mean...its incredible but at the same time very disconcerting." She said as she looked down. "I just hope Lockheed is ok." She whispered, she had been with her pet dragon before she had been taken and now that he was gone, she was worried...she couldn't sense him nearby and gwnerally if he was close he would mentally try and comnect with her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 8:52 am

Pietro chuckled. Kitty obviously loved her pet. It was cute.

"He can fly, has sharp teeth and claws and can breath fire. I think he'll be alright without you for a while." He consold her as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Kitty smiled slowly, "You're right...I'm just being...overprotective....which is silly cause I know Lockheed can take care of himself." She said with a laugh and smiled over at him. "I just wish we weren't trapped in a place like this." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:49 pm

"We all wish we weren't here and you worrying about your pet just makes you a good owner and care giver." he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 am

She bit her bottom lip, "I guess you're right and thank you." She said gently as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Pietro smiled and rubbed her shoulder gently. "No problem and thank you too." He smiled at her kindly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:22 pm

She smiled and looked down, "You know...you're actually pretty nice." She eventually commented as she turned to look at him. "I just remember the days you would run around with Lance and Toad...we were all so different then." She said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Pietro leaned back and laughed. "Yeah I remember. You used to say like as every other word and every time you drove I could hear the lyrics to Weird Al's 'She drives like crazy'." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm

She rolled her eyes, "I was not that bad, I got out of it...eventually." She said with a little laugh. "Though looking back on it I was quite the valley girl then huh?" She asked as she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Pietro chuckled. "Kit you once drove through the Brotherhood living room." (OOC: I don't know if this happened in the series) He reminded her.

"And you were such a Valley girl the whole Brotherhood outside of Lance thought you had an IQ of like 50 with how you would talk. After we saw your grades we were really confused." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm

(Nah she never did buut I like that idea XDD)
Kitty rolled her eyes, "Honestly the only reason I drove through was to scare all of you...which I pulled off quite nicely. And as for my whole Valley Girl thing well it was just a phase I went through.....no pun intended." She added after a beat. "Besides it felt nice being able to graduate early...though having five degrees may be pushing it." She admitted with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 pm

"Nah I don't think so. The more you learn the better off you are, and a degree just shows the world around you how hard you work and gives them an idea of how much you know." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:59 pm

She smirked, "Point there...ok so enough about me, what did you do after hgh school anyway?" She asked curiously as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Place (tags: Pietro)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next