Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Place (tags: Pietro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Pietro smirked knowing he was about to drop some bombs on her. "Six degrees while working a full time job and right now I'm working for S.H.I.L.D. and the Avengers. You know Captain America, Thor? That whole group." He bit his tongue smiling showing the tip off.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 8:58 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Wow I'm impressed, I never picked you to have done six degrees voluntarily. And I will admit hearing that you worked forthe Avengers does sound pretty cool." She admitted with a small smile and gently nudged him with her shoulder. "So still run around with your usual collection of girls?" She asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegendsrp.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Pietro shrugged. "Not really. Working with top secret groups you need to be more selective about who you have relationships with. And there are a lot of things I have to learn about like procedures and such. Not much time for the kind of social life I had back in the day. I could of course but..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Kitty bit her lip, "Oh well I'm sorry to hear that....I would've thought you had charmed nearly all of the Avenger women single-handedly." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Pietro shook his head. "Most of the Avengers woman are married, my sister, or too scary even for me. And as for the agents there are very strict rules about inter personal relationships and I don't want to be responsible for any one loosing their jobs." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Kitty winced, "Oh well never mind then." She said with a little laugh. She rubbed her arm and stared out across the garden, "So what's it like working with the Avengers?" She asked changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Pietro grinned. "Caps a real straight lased boy scout. He'd put your Cyc to shame. Stark is more of a hound then I ever was. Thor's cool with the thunder and talking like a Shakespearean actor. Hawkeye is bad ass with his aim and so is Black Widow. Then there's the married couple their kind of weird with how one grows giant and the other shrinks down. Anything you want to know specifically?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:51 pm

Kitty shrugged, "Not really...I guess I'm just curious." She admitted with a small laugh, she found it hard to believe that anyone could rival Scott in terms of leadership.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Pietro smiled. "Well let me know if there's anything you want to know."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:10 pm

She smiled, "Oh I will if I have any further questions for you." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Pietro smirked at her teasing. "If you have any questions about other things you let me know." He flirted with her lightly.

He had forgotten how much he had liked flirting with pretty woman.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:18 pm

She smirked, "Well if I do you'll be the first to know." She said with a wink. "Besides if you have any questions for me I'm sure I could help you out." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 pm

He turned more toward her. "Ok well other then school what has the Kit-Kat been up to?" He asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 am

Kitty rolled her eyes, "Well I've been doing some of my own solo work as The Shroud. I kinda figured out how to harden my molecules so that I can become super strong. Along with that I was dating Piotr, you might remember him more as Colossus though. I actually broke up with him last night." She admitted with a little wince as she remembered the break-up.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 pm

Pietro looked at her curiously. "What happened to break you two up?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:26 pm

She sighed, "He left the X-Men so he could join the Brotherhood again. He said he was doing it to protect me but in the end he was only doing it to further his own ends." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Pietro sighed and shook his head.

"I remembered when I thought I was doing what was best for those around be and ended up in jail. Wanda and the Avengers are what straightened me out. I have found that if you want to protect the people you love you have to be with them and let them have a say in what you do. Wanda told me what she wanted and I chose to protect her by being with her and trying to be better for her."

He explained.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:43 pm

Kitty looked down, "Thing is I told him I couldn't be with someone who hurt others even if he believed he was helping me. He didn't listen to me....and that...was a true betrayal." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Pietro nodded. "I get that. I used to think that if I did well in the brotherhood did everything my father wanted to help him that he would start to really care about me. I turned out I was just ripping my soul apart. Before I joined S.H.E.I.L.D I thought I was beyond becoming a good person again. If I ever was in the first place. Wanda convinced me to at least try and now..." He smiled. "I feel good about the work I'm doing, the people I'm working with and i wouldn't change it for the world."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Kitty smiled at him, "I'm glad...I'm happy for you Pietro." She said gently and then looked down. "How is Wanda by the way?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:02 pm

Pietro smiled as he thought of his sister. "She's doing well. Has her anger under control and she's really got a handle on her magic and her powers now. Something we've found is that they aren't one in the same their two different skills."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Kitty raised an eyebrow, "Wow that's incredible!" She said in a awed tone of voice and then smiled, "I'm glad to hear that." She admitted with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Pietro grinned proudly. "You're telling me for awhile I was really worried Wanda was going to loose it with all her anger. Her magic and her powers to control reality can really mess with a persons head. I think she's still dating Vision, which, while I have nothing against him I'm not really comfortable with either. It's kind of weird you know. having your sister dating an android. But as long as he makes her happy."
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Kitty blinked in surprise, "An android? Well I guess you learn something new every day." She said after a beat. She smiled at him, "So any other questions for me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Pietro smiled and shook his head. "Nothing that springs to mind." He admitted. He looked around the garden. "This is a really beautiful garden. The one at the Institute looks like this?" He asked clarifying that information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Place (tags: Pietro)   A New Place (tags: Pietro) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Place (tags: Pietro)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next