Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Pietro moved his mouth to her neck sucking on it hard as he continued thrusting into her hard. She was so beautiful, her tight petite strong body. He sucked hard licking at the pulse point letting her scream as he moved in her harder and harder.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Kitty let out small cries each time he thrust harder inside her. She tilted her head back and then bit her bottom lip as she focused on the amazing feeling of his cock filling her up.
Back to top Go down
https://riseoflegendsrp.forumotion.com
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Pietro moaned against her neck as he moved inside her hard.

"Geez you feel so good." He licked her neck. "Every part of you I taste is delicious." He moaned against her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Kitty let out a breathy laugh, "You...make me sound like food." She teased and then ran her hands up and along his bare back and twined in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Pietro smirked into her neck. "Well I can't say I wouldn't love to eat you up." He joked against her. He continued moving inside her loving the tightness of her body.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Kitty laughed breathlessly and tightened her grip on him as he kept driving himself into her. She trailed her hands over and around his body holding him closer against her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Pietro smiled at Kitty's breathy laugh. It was musical to him. He continued moving hard inside her tight body. He wanted to make Kitty come with him and he could feel her orgasm rising up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 am

Kitty moaned even louder as he drove harder inside her she felt her body tighten eagerly in anticipation of her release. "Pietro." She moaned eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Pietro gasped as he felt his orgasm coming along with Kitty tightening around him.

"Kit I'm coming." He breathed against her neck. He didn't know if she wanted him to come in her or not but he needed to give her the chance to change it or not.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Kitty gasped and then tightened her hold on him, "Come with me." She breathed wanting nothing more then to feel his cum inside her. She groaned deep within her throat as he hit a sensitive spot and knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed.
(You can have them climax together Wink)
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Pietro sighed happily as they continued moving.

He felt Kitty tighten one last time around him and he just couldn't hold it in.

He felt them both release together.

"Kitty!!" Pietro yelled as he came in her. He almost collapsed on top of her but held himself up. Pietro then rolled them over letting her rest on his chest while still feeling himself wrapped in her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Kitty had screamed Pietro's name as she had climaxed and now lying on top of him she ran one hand down his chest. "That....was amazing." She said softly as she rested her head against his chest. Being with Pietro made her think of how she had wished she had lost her virginity to him....would have been everything she had truly wanted.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Pietro chuckled stroking Kitty's hair. "That is was Kit-Kat, that it was." He was slightly out of breath showing just how much effort he had put into her. He did not get winded easily.

Pietro's face split into one of the biggest shit-eaters grin he had ever had. "Man no wonder Lance was so crazy for you if he experienced even a fourth of what I just did I wouldn't blame him for trying to join the X-geeks just for more access to you." He ran his hand down her back soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Kitty blushed and buried her face in his chest, "Lance just wanted to get into my pants." She pointed out. A little frown came on her face and she moved her head up to study him, "Is that all you're interested in? I mean....I don't mind at all if that's the case, I'm just curious." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Pietro chuckled and shook his head. He sat up and pulled her close and kissed her gently stroking her face as he did.

"Kit-Kat that is not all there is to me and that's not all there is to you. We are going to have a lot of fun seeing what all there is though." He leaned forward kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Kitty relaxed and kissed him gently as she twined her fingers in his hair, she pulled back briefly. "Thank you." She said quietly, she pecked his lips a few times before passionately meeting his lips with her own once again. She slid one hand down to rest on his shoulder while she kissed him hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Pietro moaned into Kitty's kiss. "Oh fuck." He mumbled against her lips when they separated for a breath before kissing her again. "Finally a woman that can keep up with me." He moaned again as he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

He felt himself rise to the occasion while still inside Kitty as they kissed. He moved his mouth to her neck sucking on one of the hickeys he had left on her just a few minutes before.

"Tell me if you want something Kit-Kat. Anything you might have wanted to try but were embarrassed about or something. Anything I can give you I will." He moaned against her neck as he held her tight moving them just slightly to get friction.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:02 am

Kitty gasped when she felt him start to get hard again and bit her bottom lip, "Um...I...I'm down for whatever you want." She breathed as his lips grazed a sensitive spot on her neck. She had never really expierimented before so was unsure what else they could do.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 am

Pietro smiled kissing her again. "No worries Kit-Kat." He could tell his suggestion made her a bit nervous. "I'll help you learn." He moved his hands to her hips and began to move her up and down on him. He kissed her lips moaning against her. "See Kit different positions allow for different areas to receive pleasure." He grinned at her jokingly as he tried to sound like a teacher as he moved inside of her.

"Fuck you are so light I could do this for hours with no help." he kissed her collar nipping at it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:18 am

Kitty blushed at his words and looked down at him with an almost shy look in her eyes. "You're just saying that." She said softly as she enjoyed their new position. She let out a shaky moan as his member grazed a sensitive spot deep within her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:52 am

Pietro chuckled and smirked. "Some time tomorrow Kit-Kat we're going to the gym." He felt her twitch around him making him grin. "I'm going to put you on a board and bench press you and I promise I'll be able to do 500 or more reps." He moved forward capturing one of her nipples in his mouth sucking at it and licking it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:56 am

Kitty blushed even more so at his words before she let out a moan as he took her breast into his mouth. She tilted her head back as he kept moving inside her, she trailed one hand along until she rested it on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Pietro moaned against Kitty's body. He moved his hands from her hips to her rear letting him have more leverage to lift her up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcat
Admin
Shadowcat

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Kitty dug her nails into his shoulder as he started lifting her harder against his hard member, "Pietro." She groaned eagerly as she started moving on his hard member, she needed to feel more of him inside her.
Back to top Go down
Quicksilver

Quicksilver

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Pietro groaned as he slammed her down and held her down on his lap. He moved his mouth from her body to her mouth and kissed her passionately.

"Now Kit-Kat." He mumbled against her lip. He leaned back and smirked at her. "It's your turn to take the reigns." He leaned back laying down on the bed smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)   Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone Time With Speedy and Kit-Kat (Rated M/A)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next