Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck with a goddess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

Stuck with a goddess Empty
PostSubject: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:36 pm

Johnny walked into the living room. He plopped himself onto the couch. He laid out taking up the whole thing with his long lean frame.

"Ahh." He sighed and smiled and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:27 am

Hela was not happy with her current situation...she was trapped on Earth and forced to wear a debiltating collar that cut off her abilities. Thankfully her cloak still worked and she could still feel her powers connected to her. She entered a room where a handsome man was reclining on a couch and gave him an icy look before she kept moving. Were all mortals so lazy? she couldn't help but wonder.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:56 am

Johnny glanced up spotting a beautiful woman in green.

"Well well and who do we have here?" He smirked and sat up looking at her over the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:21 pm

She rolled her eyes and glanced back at him, "Hela goddess of the dead and you?" She asked in a tone that was icy.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 pm

Johnny raised an eyebrow. "Goddess huh?" He jumped up over to sit on the back of the couch.

"I'm Johnny." He extended his hand to shack hers from his seat. "Johnny Quick. I'm one of the founding members of the Crime Syndicate." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm

She raised an eyebrow and then shook his hand before she released it, "How interesting....I've never heard of the Crime Syndicate." She explained and then folded her arms as she regarded him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:05 pm

Johnny snatched her hand back and gave it a quick kiss on the back. He then released her hand with a smirk.

"Well we could be from different Universes. If you haven't heard of us maybe you're from the world that has Superman?" He used the most well know 'hero' from the parallel world that he knew had people here.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Hela smirked when he kissed her hand and then pulled her hand back, "Never heard of him....have you heard of Thor or Loki perhaps?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Johnny frowned and shook his head no. "Only as the ancient Viking myths nothing more. Why do they exist in your world?" He asked curiously blinking his surprisingly sweet green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:09 pm

She smirked and nodded, "Indeed I do...Loki is my father and Thor is my cousin, Thor is a part of the Avengers...some superhero group." She said with a dismissive hand gesture.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Johnny nodded finding it interesting.

"Hmm. You want to sit down?" He indicated the couch he was sitting on the back of.

"So your dad's the Trickster huh? You had to have fun growing up."
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:38 pm

She sighed and sat down in a dignified manner, "Well it was always an expierence and of course my father has always been well known for his....devious ways. There are times where he has had to ask me for help...something he has never enjoyed as I always make sure he pays up." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Johnny rolled himself onto his side looking at her from the back of the couch.

He chuckled. "That sounds like fun. An official god owing you. Very cool. In my world myself and the Crime Syndicate are very god like. Some of them even think they are gods. Luckily I have not lost that much of reality to think I'm a god but I am well normal humans." He smirked at her as he watched her sit gracefully onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:19 pm

She smirked, "It would be foolish indeed to pride yourself as a god...for there are swift retributions if any god should take offence." She said and glanced back at him. "So tell me more about this Crime Syndicate." She said in a cool tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Johnny smirked.

"Well there are 7 of us. Ultraman is the strongest physical but Owlman is smarter and is the real leader even if he doesn't rub it in Ultraman's face. There's Superwoman of course the only female member. She has a thing going with Owleman and sometime Ultraman but when they make her mad she would come to me to screw them over." He joked with a smirk. "The other two are pretty boring but they know there place." He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Hela's smirk widened, "Sounds quite entertaining...so are you good with women then?" She asked with some interest he was quite handsome after all.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Johnny grinned and looked away with mock humility. "I hold my own." He looked over at her with a sinister yet seductive smirk. "Though I must admit I have never charmed a goddess." He raised an eyebrow suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:34 pm

She rolled her eyes, "I've been told there is a first time for everything....although I am not easily charmed." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Johnny smirked at her. "If you were easy then there would be no challenge and it wouldn't be interesting. And I like to keep things interesting." He told her with a smirk still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 4:55 pm

She nodded, "Indeed....a boring man or woman is no fun and besides that challenges are well...entertaining." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Johnny grinned and moved back onto the couch properly.

"So what kinds of powers do you have?" He asked curiously as he leaned in slightly. Just enough to invade her space but not enough to be rude or gross.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:12 pm

She glanced iver at him with a raised eyebrow, "As an Asgardian I have the gift of flight, and super strength with my abilities as a goddess of death I can summon the dead to me and raise my own army. If I touch a mortal I can kill them if I so desire and I can also kill an Asgardian even if they are healthy however that would ensure grave consequences. I also am skilled in hand to hand combat and sword fighting...in battle I can summon my own sword called the Nightsword...and it is a powerful weapon." She said with a small smile. "And what are your powers?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Johnny nodded impressed. "My power is basically super speed but with that comes others as well. My body is stronger my mind works quicker, and I heal so fast if I don't set a bone almost as soon as I break it I have to re break it and set it. That sort of thing." He explained to her. "Though I've got nothing on you." He complimented.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:44 pm

She smiled at the compliment, "Your powers do sound quite good...I have a feeling you would be quite fearsome in battle." She said as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Johnny smirked and leaned in a bit more.

"I am. And... in other places." He said suggestively. He scouted closer to her his leg brushing against her thigh. His arm moved over behind her on the back of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck with a goddess
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Living Room-
Jump to: