Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck with a goddess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hela

Hela

Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 pm

With a sly smirk, Hela easily removed herself from him and pulled her dress down. "I am a goddess for a reason Quick....even without my powers I am formidable." She said with a wink over at him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Even without his powers Johnny could move far faster then would be possible for most so he knew he would catch her off guard. He was not one for being teased. She let him in he was going to finish.

He slammed her front hard against the wall. He moved slowly into her space. "You listen you little slut," He growled grinding his still hard dick against her ass. "You let me have you and by every god that exist I am going to finish this." He yanked up her dress spread her ass and slammed his cock into her rectum as hard as he could and started fucking her as hard as he could without his powers which was still very formidable. He pulled one of her legs up around his waist making her wrap it around him baring her pussy. He slammed four fingers into her and began fucking her pussy in time with his cock moving in her ass. He used his thumb to rub her clit. He pulled her top down allowing his free hand to play with her breasts. He continued fucking her hard into the wall using it and himself to keep her trapped with him.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Hela's eyes narrowed and with her free foot she brought it down sharply on his foot, she was pleased to hear a few pops as some of his toes broke. "Don't call me a slut." She growled and then kneed him in the crotch before once again freeing herself. She turned and started to leave fixing her dress as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:37 pm

Johnny growled angrily as he watched her start walking away from him. He tackled her to the ground forcing her down quickly. He then ripped her dress from between her breasts to the bottom making it unwearable.

"Now, you bitch, even if you leave you'll have to do it naked. And show everyone in this house what a slut you really are. And we both know you like being dominated. I'll bet no guys ever had the stones to make you finish what you start." He spread her legs slamming his cock back into her pussy. He moved forward biting at her neck just barely keeping from breaking the skin as he held her down fucking her as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Hela froze when he tackled her to the ground, "Get off me you pig." She snarled as she tried to push him off her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:00 am

"No." Johnny growled into her ear, betraying the true darkness he had within. He had shown her his much nicer side so fare but he could be a monster when he wanted and when she started pushing him away he decided that he would have her no mater what.

He slammed into her as he held down her arms. He pinned them above her head and held them down with one had. This allowed him to play with one of her breasts as he continued to fuck her more violently. He pinched and twisted her nipple harder and harder.

"Besides," He smirked against her ear. "We both know you need a good fuck. You need to loosen up. And we both know you want me, so just let me have you." He smirked against her nipping at her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:08 am

Hela made a noise of disgust,, "You may succeed in having my body but never all of me." She spat before she turned her head away. She could feel her body tensing once again as she felt her climax coming once again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 am

Johnny moved away from her neck smirking down at her. "I feel your pussy tightening, Hela. You might not like being forced but you love being dominated. It gets you off that there's someone out there that can over power you." He felt his balls tighten. "Oh I'm coming." He grinned down at her. "I'm going to come in your pussy then I'm going to roll you over and rip up your ass till all that will fit in it is my dick and you'll be begging me for it."

He stretched out his free hand putting it behind her neck. He lifted her up and kissed her hard as he forced her arms behind her back. "And Hela." He pecked her lips like teens having to separate quickly. "I might only have your body now but you'll give me everything eventually and you'll love every minute of it." He smirked before kissing her again more violently as he felt her tighten around him again finally forcing him to come in her.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:28 am

She grimaced as she felt his cum inside her and glared at him, "That day will never come." She snarled as she glared at him. She dreaded what was about to happen next, she had felt his member inside her ass earlier and the last thing she wanted was it inside her. Against her will she felt her climx hit her hard and she bit down on the moan that threatened to leave her lips.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:39 am

Johnny continued slamming into her even after he came. He wanted her to come before he fucked her ass.

He smirked down at her. "Trust me Hela, that day will be coming soon." He kissed her violently plunging his tongue into her mouth. He sucked her tongue into his mouth scraping his teeth along it. Finally he felt her tighten around him an felt her come.

"That's a good girl. I know you're enjoying having me fuck you why don't you just admit it?" He grinned down at her after releasing her tongue.

He pulled out of her and rolled her over quickly holding her arms to her back still. He pushed her knees under her body forcing her ass in the air while the rest of her body was forced to the ground making her look like she was kneeling and bowing down to something.

He held her arms tight as he slammed his cock into her ass and began fucking it hard.

"Oh you have a great ass. Nice and tight." He took one hand from her back and began spanking her ass over and over as he slammed into her.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:51 am

Hela turned her head away, she kept her expression blank as he fucked her from behind. She wanted him to just leave her alone, she had been a total idiot pushing him to this point. She bit her bottom lip as the pain grew the more he kept slamming his cock deep and hard into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Johnny smirked as he continued pounding into Hela. He kept spanking her.

"Oh you feel so good, Hela. Fuck yeah." He grinned as he kept pounding.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:24 pm

Hela grimaced at his words and tensed as the pain grew, "Bastard." She growled as she turned her head away from him. The last thing she wanted to see was him destroying her rear like he was, she was going to kill the son of a bitch for doing this to her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Johnny smirked at her name calling and had a fun idea.

He pulled her body up pinning her arms between him and her back. He began playing with her breasts as he continued fucking her ass as hard as he could.

"I'll make you a deal Hela." He kissed her neck as he smirked against her. "You promise not to kill me and when I'm done with your ass you can tie me to a bed and have your way with me."

He had continued slamming into her as he spoke. His hands rolled her breasts and tweaked her nipples as he licked and sucked at her neck.

"Or, I could fuck you unconscious, tie you to my bed and make you my fuck slave." He kissed her right below her ear smirking. "Your choice Princess."
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Hela grimaced, "They both sound awful but all right fine I promise not to kill you." She said eventually, she just hoped this bit would be over soon so she could exact some revenge on him. After all he needed to learn a lesson and she would happily give him a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Johnny grinned and kissed her check happily.

"Alright this is going to be fun. Soon as I come we'll go up to my room and you can teach the lesson I know you want to give me." He smirked and continued moving inside her excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Hela nodded as she waited for him to finish already so she could actually teach him the lesson he really needed to learn.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Johnny grinned as he continued pounding into her. He felt his balls tighten and knew he would be coming any second.

"Here I come." He came hard in Hela's rear. He pulled out and stood up casually. He pulled his pants back up grinning.

"Ready to go Hela?" He asked smirking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Hela stood up fluidly despite her legs ready to give out on her at any moment, "Of course." She said blankly before covering herself and leading the way to the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck with a goddess
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Living Room-
Jump to: