Rise of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of Legends

Heroes and Villains fighting to get Home...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stuck with a goddess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hela

Hela

Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:04 pm

She gave him an unamused look, "You're going to have to try harder then that to get me in bed with you." She said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Johnny laughed. "Well I had to take that shot you left me such a wide opening." He smirked.

"But you know you are one of the few woman that might like to know that I can snap a mans neck in under a second." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:30 pm

She laughed, "Impressive...that I will admit." She said with a nod. "And your other powers...I'm sure they're just as useful to you." She said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:54 pm

Johnny chuckled. "You leave me so many opening. But I will leave this one alone. Yes my other powers are very useful both in battle and running my business end of the Syndicate. It's like having ADD and can do something about it. I can mutitask like crazy. It's actually really funny sometime during a fight I'll be fighting and have enough time to go around the fight and grab the woman's butts just to screw with them." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Hela chuckled, "That sounds amusing indeed." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Johnny shrugged. "I admit I'm a bit of a show off. Even in the middle of a fight but I won't ever apologize for that." He smirked. "I live up to everything I clam."
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Hela laughed, "Do you?" She asked with interest as she studied him. She didn' doubt it however and she knew her interest showed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:54 am

Johnny smirked at her interest. "I do and you just let me know when you want me to give you a demonstration." He leaned in slightly his lips moving into a slightly sinister smirk.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:07 am

She studied him and then moved her eyes to study his whole body, "It has been a quite a long time since the last time I had sex. Very well you may demonstrate your skill." She said with a smile.
(Sorry about last night my brother decided to remove the internet cords, I was without internet for four hours >.<)
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 am

Johnny raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"Here and now? Or would you like to go up to one of our bed room? Honestly I could do either."

He moved closer to her and placed his hand on her knee and began moving it up and down her thigh soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 am

She smirked at the rather tempting idea of having sex in a public room where anyone could see. She glanced over at him under lidded eyes as she studied him with lust in her gaze. "I have no preference....which would you prefer?" She asked as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:46 am

Johnny smirked and shot forward. He pressed his lip hard to hers licking them and nipping at them hard. His hand on her thigh moved to her back pulling her close to him. He pulled her up onto his lap having her straddling him. He pulled her hard to his body.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:54 am

She was silently amused and slid her hands up under his shirt as she rubbed his bare skin with her fingertips. She smirked against his lips as they kissed, she was enjoying how he was certainly quick on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 am

Johnny smirked into her lips. He moved his hand to her butt and gripped it hard. He yanked her hard to him letting her fell his length hardening against her. He moved his mouth from her lips to her neck and began sucking on it hard making sure that even with her Asgardian strength it would mark her.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:45 am

She let out a loud moan as she felt his mouth against her neck and even more so when she could feel him leave a mark on her skin. She rubbed her clothed entrance against his own shielded private area...she could already tell he was going to be big.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 am

Johnny smirked at her moan. He then turned them suddenly pressing her hard to the seat of the couch. He slipping his hand up her tight top grabbing her breast squeezing her tight. He licked hard on her neck nipping at the lower part of her ear sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 am

Hela groaned at the sudden change of position and moved one hand lower to rub his covered member. She used her other hand to pull him closer against her as she tilted her head back to allow better access.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:29 am

Johnny moaned and grinned as she touched him. He moved back and looked down at her smirking. He then yanked up her shirt revealing her breasts to him. He moved his head down and began sucking hard on one of her nipples. With one of his free hands had began tweaking and flicking her other nipple enjoying her body.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:00 pm

She let out a small cry as he started sucking and playing with her breasts. She moved one hand to take care of his shirt and helped slide it off of him. She smirked and kept one hand on his clothed member which she continually rubbed.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Johnny moaned as she continued touching him through his pants. He thrust his hips against her hand as he sucked harder on her breast and pinched and pulled hard at the other nipple.

He pulled back for a moment and pulled his shirt off and finished taking off Hela's top. His hands moved to her breasts and he began kissing down her body nipping at her soft flesh. He licked into her belly button and licked along the edge of her pants teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Her head thrust back and she started playing with her breasts as she watched him kiss and lick his way southward. She let out little small moans and gasps of pure pleasure as he continued to pleasure her.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Johnny smirked against her skin as he continued teasing her. He loved pleasuring woman. It was in his top five favorite things to do list. He moved his hands from her breast and slowly began rolling her pants and panties down. He kissed and licked as he followed the path of the cloth down. When it passed over her privates he moved his mouth to the side too kiss around the area between her thighs. Hiss hand grabbed her rear squeezing it as he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Hela arched herself closer against him as she responded to his mouth hovering over her wet entrance. She tweaked one of her nipples as she watched him start to kiss and lick her wet folds.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Quick

Johnny Quick

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Johnny grinned as Hela arched against him. He then went at her core. He licked her center hard and sucked her clit into his mouth. He circled her with his tongue loving the taste of her on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Hela

Hela

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Hela moaned eagerly and threw her head back as she responded to the feeling of his lips against her warm wet entrance. She kept rubbing her breast and pressed her entrance closer against his mouth, enjoying the feeling of his tongue penetrating her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck with a goddess   Stuck with a goddess - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck with a goddess
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rise of Legends :: The Brotherhood :: The Living Room-
Jump to: